Get the Most Out of Your CFO.University Courses
How to get the most out of your courses at CFO.University:
1. You can study anywhere but for the best result create this environment:
- Quiet or gently quiet space (soft, soothing music may actually help you learn)
- Few distractions
- Comfortable climate and study position
- Relaxed time for you
2. Come to the course with the intent to Learn and Grow, not to finish
- Take notes on each piece of learning material
- Apply the material to your current situation
- Take one action away from each piece of learning material to strengthen your development and enhance your performance
- Do the above and finishing will take care of itself
3. Become a Scholar at CFO.University
- Learn all about the Four Pillars of CFO Success
- Take the free CFO Readiness Assessment to target your development
- Enroll in courses grow new skills or sharpen your saw
- Access our CFO-centric curated content
- Use our Tools that have been developed to simplify and summarize some of the top issues facing finance leaders
- And more. Learn more and sign up here.
For a 10-point list of great study habits read Western Governors University’s Ways to Improve Your Study Habits & Grow Your Skills.
Identify your path to CFO success by taking our CFO Readiness Assessmentᵀᴹ.
Become a Member today and get 30% off on-demand courses, tools and coaching!
For the most up to date and relevant accounting, finance, treasury and leadership headlines all in one place subscribe to The Balanced Digest.
Follow us on Linkedin!