Using the Business Value of IT Calculator
The Business Value of IT Calculator (BVIT) is a very simple and intuitive approach that any executive team can use to understand where the company stands on its utilization of IT. Almost all business functions use IT to some degree. Therefore all functional business executives should have a view of how well IT is serving their needs as well the overall business needs. The BVIT uses a very intuitive survey approach to ask 10 questions of the executive team and aggregates results to get an aggregated composite rating of value from IT.
- Business Value of IT Calculator
The Business Value of IT Calculator has been developed to help in these ways:
- Understand how technology could impact leading indicators of business value in your organization.
- Assess the business outcomes of technology in your business on a relative scale and point you in the right Direction.
- Identify your IT strengths to leverage them and your IT weaknesses to improve upon them.
- Help you and your team get a better grasp of ways to use technology to create value for your business.
Not a member-scholar yet? Join our financial community here!
Identify your path to CFO success by taking our CFO Readiness Assessmentᵀᴹ.
For the most up to date and relevant accounting, finance, treasury and leadership headlines all in one place subscribe to The Balanced Digest.