Prashanth Southekal is the Managing Principal of DBP-Institute, a Data Analytics consulting and education firm. He has consulted for over 50 organizations including P&G, GE, Shell, Apple, and SAP and solved problems that are at the intersection of data, technology, and business productivity. He is also an Analytics Advisor for SAS-Institute (Western Canada), Evalueserve (Switzerland) and Grihasoft (India). Mr. Southekal is the author of 2 books - Data for Business Performance and Analytics Best Practices. Apart from his consulting pursuits, he is an Adjunct faculty of Data Analytics at University of Calgary (Calgary, Canada) and IE Business School (Madrid, Spain). He has a PhD from ESC Lille (FR) and MBA from Kellogg School of Management (US). He lives in Calgary, Canada.
Articles from this Contributor
- Can Data Be A Liability For The Business?
- Bad Analytics: What are They and How to Avoid them?
- Webinar - Finance Data Analytics for Business Results
- Data Standardization
- Can Incomplete Data Provide Valuable Insights?
- Why Data Analytics is Heavy on Data Engineering
- CFO Talk: Data Analytics for Finance Leaders with Prashanth Southekal - Part III
- CFO Talk: Data Analytics for Finance Leaders with Prashanth Southekal - Part II
- CFO Talk: Data Analytics for Finance Leaders with Prashanth Southekal - Part I
- Why is Data Missing from the Balance Sheet?
- CFO Talk: Data Analytics for Finance Leaders with Prashanth Southekal