Owner of Supercharged Finance
Owner of Supercharged Finance - a provider of online resources for Finance professionals
Andy is a popular Finance writer, coach and online trainer.
He qualified as a Chartered Accountant in England in 1995, and has worked in business Finance since 1996, with the likes of Barclays, Centrica, Logica, and Zurich Insurance.
Having experienced a wide variety of Finance roles, including Finance Director, and having played key roles in both Finance and business transformation programmes, Andy increasingly spends his time passing on the benefit of his wealth of experience.
Nowadays, as Founder and CEO of Supercharged Finance, he provides online training and development opportunities and material to help Finance professionals get better at helping the businesses they work for.
Articles from this Contributor
- CFO TALK: The Business Focused Finance Leader with Andy Burrows
- CFO Talk: The Future of Finance: Failing Successfully
- CFO Talk: The Future of Finance: Controller to CFO/Finance, Not Just a Cost Centre
- CFO Talk: The Future of Finance: The Keys to Influence
- Are Your Monthly Reports Leading The Business Astray?
- CFO Talk: The Future of Finance: Mindset and Collaboration
- CFO Talk: Next Generation Finance
- CFO Talk: Management With No Management Experience with Andy Burrows
- Why Finance Business Partner is the new best route to a CFO role
- If you want to be a CFO, develop these three skills
- Introduction to: PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS For CFOs and Finance Professionals