Launching or restarting a business takes time and careful planning. It’s a venture fraught with challenges, often leaving leaders facing these characteristic challenges:
- I need to set some financial targets and work hard to reach them.
- My financial statements are inaccurate; what can we do to achieve greater transparency?
- Our business plan is developed, but it needs fine-tuning.
- The books are always closed late; how can we improve efficiency?
- Our current systems aren’t meeting our needs; what are our options?
- We thought we had enough working capital but are short on cash to meet daily expenses.
- The CFO is lacking the skills and training required for our new vision.