The Grew Company
Since 1993, Jim Grew has been assisting mid-size organizations to improve effectiveness and performance, delivering these building blocks for success:
Strategic company plans that inform daily operations
Goals-driven team cultures that hang on to improvements
Effective Key Executive Teams
Systematic process improvement
Consistent sustained performance growth
Jim, a Stanford MBA works closely with you and your key executives to give you a competitive edge. Together you will:
Clarify current problems and opportunities company-wide
Build an improvement plan that the business can afford
Mentor your executives to assure execution of the plan
Articles from this Contributor
- The Data Gap
- The Planning Trap
- Follow-up Is the Power in Leadership
- As Your Business Grows New Skills Must Be Acquired
- How to Get It Done
- Why Your KPIs Are Mush
- The “H"elp Word
- Put a Pivot in Your Step
- The Upside of Agitators
- Leadership Recipe
- Refine Your Metrics Into Gold
- Your Trigger Alert
- The Bonus Myth
- What Are Bankers Good for Anyhow?
- Are Your Metrics Crippling You?
- Is Your Banker Jet Fuel for Growth?
- The Three Rules of Cash Success
- Is Strategy Drowning Your Tactics?