Data Management Professional
Dr. Irina Steenbeek is a data management professional with an extensive financial background. She works with medium-sized businesses on a strategic level, and assists top management in optimizing the decision making processes and company performance, and implementing data management frameworks, supported by an effective set of business capabilities.
Irina has a complementary practical experience in software implementation such as ERP and DWH/BI, business consultancy and control, and data science.
Irina is the author of 2 books: The Data Management Toolkit and The Data Management Cookbook, various white-papers and articles on the topics of data management and its implementation.
Throughout the years, she has worked for global institutions and large- and medium-sized international organizations, and in 2016 she has founded Data Crossroads – a consultancy agency in the area of data management. She has developed a generic data management implementation model applicable for medium-sized companies. The model offers a uniform approach that allows companies to get an effective ‘fit-for-purpose’ data management framework in a short period of time, and allows to save resources and manpower due to an efficient approach.
Articles from this Contributor
- Critical Data Elements – How to Implement Them for Your Business
- Business partnering between Finance and Data management through driver-based modeling and data Lineage
- Data lineage 105: Implementation guidelines
- Data Lineage 104: Documenting data lineage
- Data Lineage 103: Legislative requirements
- Data Lineage 102: Definition and key components
- Data Lineage 101: What’s so special about data lineage?