Founder and CEO: Analytics-Based Performance Management LLC
Gary Cokins is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in enterprise and corporate performance management (EPM/CPM) methods and systems. He is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management LLC. He began his career in industry with a Fortune 100 company in CFO and operations roles. Followed by 15 years in consulting with Deloitte, KPMG, and EDS (now part of HP). From 1997 until 2013 Gary was a Principal Consultant with SAS, a business analytics software vendor.
Articles from this Contributor
- Are Accountants Homo Accounticus?
- Are CPAs Joining the Dark Side?
- Cowboy Accountants – The Lawless Frontier
- From Bean Counter to Bean Grower – the Sequel
- Can Accountants Grow the Beans Too?
- CFOs – Are You a Vanguard or a Villain?
- Beware of Misguided Accountants – A Case for Improving Your Costing System
- How Marketing and Finance Think Differently
- CFO Leadership with Business Analytics – Nature or Nurture?
- Why Will Analytics Be the Next Competitive Edge?
- Data Scientist Geeks are Chic
- Why We Like to Play with Shiny Toys
- The CFO’s Expanding Role – Reality or Delusion?
- Why Is Solitude the Secret to Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)?