Author of The New ROI....Host of The Behind the Numbers Show
Known as a collaborative consultant, Dave serves client companies of all sizes and industries in the area of valuation advisory. Working closely with business owners, CFOs, Controllers, CEOs and their trusted advisers, Dave strives to build relationships that add value for the long term.
Dave has conducted valuations of the securities and intangible assets of public and private companies for various purposes including M&A, financial reporting, stock-based compensation, exit strategy, and strategic planning. Among the many types of intellectual property and intangible assets that Dave has valued are human capital assets (people!).
Dave believes that people really are an organization’s most valuable asset and is the author of a #1 best-selling book called The NEW ROI: Return on Individuals, which explores the impact that people have on the value of a business.
It’s an axiom in business that “you can’t manage what you can’t measure.” Business performance, business valuation - it’s all managed by the numbers. While Dave has spent a great deal of time ‘inside’ the numbers, he has learned that the real stories and lessons-learned occur ‘behind the numbers.’ Dave hosts a talk show called Behind The Numbers where he and his guests discuss what matters most in business.
Articles from this Contributor
- Moving from Controller to CFO
- Why CFO.University?
- Steve Rosvold with Behind The Numbers
- Three A’s - Analytics, Automation and AI
- COVID Impact on CFOs and Their Companies
- The Four Pillars of CFO Success
- Leadership, Self-Awareness and Communication
- The Four Pillars of the CFO Role
- Being Exit Ready Is Good Business
- Finance Leaders and Entrepreneurship
- Human Capital Management
- Is EBITDA The Silver Bullet of Business Valuation?
- The Value Of A Brand
- In The Shark Tank It’s All About Valuation
- Thinking About Selling Your Company? Here Are 5 Things You Need And 1 You Don’t (Surprisingly)
- What Is My Business Worth? Practical tips for CFOs