Founder and Lead Producer at The Strengths in the Numbers Show
Andrew has 18 years experience in finance leadership and business partnering – developing accounting & finance talent to add value on the commercials and the numbers at recognizable brands like Pepsi, Virgin, Dell and a track record of driving sustainable profitable growth for local SMEs.
He is managing director and founder of an accounting and finance staffing company who match part-time top level talent, such as finance directors and controllers with SMEs, and keep his skills up to date by continuing to work as a part-time finance director for selected clients. As well as supporting SMEs he continues to consult with Dell Technologies on their recurring revenue and as-a-service lines of business.
He has also authored and published a category best selling book (Amazon US and UK) on Finance Business Partnering called “The Audacious Finance Partner: Reveals The Key Factors and Skills for Business Partnering Success”!
Articles from this Contributor
- 5 Ways Finance & Accounting Make a Difference
- Accounting & Finance Professionals: One Simple Tip To Get Better Results
- 3 Way Thinking For The Finance Professional And Its Role In Creating Value
- Does Your CFO View You As An Asset Or An Expense?
- One Big Thing Finance Professionals Need To Deliver Value
- The 3 Disciplines You Need To Become A Fantastic Finance Professional
- CFO Talk: Andrew Codd on Leading a Data Analytics Team
- How to Make a Difference with the 3 Languages of Finance
- Finance, The New Alchemists of Value Creation
- Hurdles Finance Professionals Can Overcome to Deliver More Value