PitchBook is a financial technology company that provides data on the capital markets to help professionals discover and execute opportunities with confidence and efficiency. We collect and analyze detailed data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including public and private companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people. Our data and analysis are available through our suite of products (the PitchBook Platform), industry news and in-depth reports.
Articles from this Contributor
- Breakfast with PitchBook – Recap of 2019 and Predictions for 2020
- Spotlight: Basics of cash flow management
- M&A 101: The difference between mergers and acquisitions
- M&A 101: What investment bankers do in mergers and acquisitions
- M&A 101: What antitrust law means for mergers and acquisitions
- M&A 101: The role of due diligence in mergers and acquisitions