Advisor and Chief Pricing Educator, Impact Pricing
Mark is a pricing expert who helps companies understand value, how to create it, communicate it and capture it. He has a PhD from U.C. Berkeley and an MBA from Santa Clara University, plus 25+ years pricing experience. As an educator, speaker and coach, Mark applies innovative, value-based pricing strategies to guide growth and increase profits for large and small companies.
Articles from this Contributor
- Three Pricing Issues for CFOs to Watch Out For
- Pricing and the P&L – Gross Margin, Variable Costs and Overheads
- Pricing – Keep it Simple, Fair While Maximizing CLV
- Pricing: Flat Rates vs. Hourly Rates: Which One Should You Use?
- The Role of the CFO in Pricing