Julie Winkle Giulioni
Bestselling Author, Speaker and Expert on Leadership and Career Development
Julie Winkle Giulioni is an author, speaker, and consultant who helps organizations:
- Demystify what it takes to become a great ‘people leader’.
- Fire up the passion and commitment of employees.
- Keep great talent by activating and developing it.
Named one of Inc. Magazines top 100 leadership speakers, Julie is also the co-author of the international bestseller, Help Them Grow or Watch Them Go: Career Conversations Organizations Need and Employees Want.
Julie works with clients domestically and internationally, offering keynote addresses, facilitated workshops, custom webinars, elearning and microlearning solutions that deliver measurable results. She is a regular contributor to The Economist, SmartBrief, Saba’s TalentSpace, the Conference Board’s Human Capital Exchange, and a variety of publications and offers thoughts on leadership, career development, and more via her blog at www.juliewinklegiulioni.com.
Articles from this Contributor
- Individual Development Planning: From One-on-One to a Team Sport
- CFO Talk: HOT MESS? DUMPSTER FIRE? TRAIN WRECK? You Still Have to Conduct Year-End Reviews with Julie Winkle Giulioni
- Development Plan or Development Planning? There is a Difference
- Why We Still Can’t Get Career Development Right
- Learn-gevity: Enhancing Your Ability to Learn, Perform and Succeed Over Time
- Persist or Pivot? 8 Questions to Determine How to Move Your Plan Forward
- How to Foster an Organizational Culture of Learning
- You are the Steward of Your Legacy
- The Career Development Habit