co-Founder, Finance Analytics Institute
Robert J Zwerling is co-founder of the Finance Analytics Institute (www.fainstitute.com). FA Institute fuses finance and analytics, and through research and its Analytics Academy goes beyond the “What is” of Finance Transformation to the “How to” implement an analytics culture of data driven decisions that is Next Generation Finance.
Mr. Zwerling is also Managing Director of Aurora Predictions that offers its LightZ™ analytics and AI software purpose-built for Finance with a comprehensive suite of imbedded predictive models that delivers unbiased predictions and forecasts on large multi-source data. LightZ is intuitive to use for fast and deep insights to make better data driven decisions without need of data scientist or programming.
His 25 years career as a serial entrepreneur covers industries as manufacturing, telecom, and technology, and includes employment at Southern California Edison, Computer Sciences Corporation, and Vision Solutions. He is a regularly requested speaker on analytics and AI, and author of numerous articles and books. He is also a patron of Stanford University’s Hoover Institution.
Mr. Zwerling has a Bachelor of Engineering from Stony Brook University, Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering (thermodynamics and fluid mechanics) from CSU Los Angeles, member of the Tau Beta Pi engineering honor society, and a Registered Professional Engineer in California.
Articles from this Contributor
- Analytics Through the Lens of the CFO
- The Temperature of Finance 2020
- Visualization vs. Analytics Part III – Analytics Tools & Conclusion
- Visualization vs. Analytics Part II – Visualization Tools
- Visualization vs. Analytics Part I – Overview and Background
- From Average to World Class – Assessing the Journey towards World Class Finance Part IV
- From Average to World Class – The start button, Mindset Part III
- From Average to World Class – Roadmap to Analytics Culture Part II
- From Average to World Class – Next Generation Finance Part I