CEO at Lighthouse Information Systems, Inc.
Peter Adams is Founder & CEO of Lighthouse, having launched the firm 35 years ago while working as a deployment specialist in the health care information systems arena. In a moment of epiphany, he realized that the primary goals of his complex projects were not to make some new IT technology work, but rather to make the client’s business wildly successful. It was then he conceived the Lighthouse approach to consulting – an approach that, while it maintains a strong component of IT, is dedicated to the primacy of achieving the client’s ultimate business objectives.
Peter is a graduate of UC Santa Cruz in Biology and Chemistry and of Oxford University’s Advanced Management Program (AMP). He is a sailor, a Coxswain in the Coast Guard Auxiliary and a Black Belt martial arts instructor.
Articles from this Contributor
- Identify the Required Outcome Before Applying an IT Solution.
- Six Signs Your Company Needs ERP Therapy
- The Secret to Successful ERP Implementations is Not Putting the Cart Before the Horse
- Making Smart IT Investment Decisions
- Lessons from the Equifax Breach