CEO of NPI Technology Management
Eric is NPI’s chief executive and owner, and brings to the position more than 25 years in technology management with the company. Having designed, implemented and supported over 1,000 separate networks in his career, Eric has seen how excellence in technology investment and operations can be the fuel that powers business growth and success. He has particular experience in data communications and application performance, and extensive knowledge of security standards and infrastructure management.
Eric holds several advanced certifications, and he consults about intellectual property protection and conducts security audits for IPC — the Association Connecting Electronics Industries®, a global trade organization. He contributes articles to CFO.University and various publications, and speaks regularly about current security issues on television and at industry events.
Eric is an active member of various community organizations, and is past president of the Board of Directors of Local Motion, a non-profit that promotes people-powered transportation. He is a sailor and enjoys the outdoors with his wife and two sons.
Articles from this Contributor
- Reducing IT Risk: The CFO’s Plan for Quick Recovery from Disaster
- Technology for the Remote Workplace Part III – Collaboration Tools
- Technology for the Remote Workplace Part II – Security
- Technology for the Remote Workplace Part I – Systems
- Reducing IT Risk: Planning for Business Continuity
- Stop Credential Compromises with MFA
- Technology Investment Strategies for Business Success
- 7 Tech Terms CFOs Should Know
- Do you trust your business continuity plan?
- A C-Level guide to computer changes
- Persuasive Technology Board Presentations
- How Effective is your Technology Support?
- Data security: real risks, real results
- Reducing your Frustration with Technology