CEO of NPI Technology Management
Businesses that strive to be competitive must embrace the fact that excellence in technology investments and operations are essential ingredients to business success. All too often technology investments are seen as an expense rather than a path to greater profits. When this happens, technology debt quickly builds, which results in lower overall company value.
After 27 years of operational excellence in the technology services side of the business, Eric Hart became the owner of NPI. He knows technology must be thoughtfully designed to achieve business goals and to guide client technology investments to generate business benefits.
Eric believes that technology can be the fuel that runs the engine of business growth and success. NPI’s goal is to build and maintain technologies that reduce staff stress and increase productivity, improve customer relationships and contribute worth throughout the company-especially the bottom line.
Eric also is president of Local Motion, a statewide advocate for walkable and bikeable communities. He and his wife Pam have two children and live in Burlington.
Articles from this Contributor
- Reducing IT Risk: Planning for Business Continuity
- Stop Credential Compromises with MFA
- Technology Investment Strategies for Business Success
- 7 Tech Terms CFOs Should Know
- Do you trust your business continuity plan?
- A C-Level guide to computer changes
- Persuasive Technology Board Presentations
- How Effective is your Technology Support?
- Data security: real risks, real results
- Reducing your Frustration with Technology