Kevin has over 20 years of experience leading financial and operational teams to improve customer satisfaction and financial performance. He has worked in a wide variety of industries including aerospace, logistics, power generation, insurance, manufacturing, retail, airline, and oil field services. He’s held a wide range of roles from financial analysis, business planning, and operations optimization through to CFO. Kevin currently works at Mosaic Capital, a mid-market private equity firm, helping their portfolio companies to improve their financial processes, systems, and analysis to improve overall business performance.
Articles from this Contributor
- A CFO’s Life in Private Equity – Part V - Experience the Bolt-on Ride
- A CFO’s Life in Private Equity – Part IV - Onboarding And Getting Used to a New Dance Partner
- A CFO’s Life in Private Equity – Part III - Survive The Transition
- A CFO’s Life in Private Equity – Part II – Getting Your Financial House in Order
- A CFO’s Life in Private Equity – Part I – Introduction
- Sales Analysis: The Incredible Opportunity For Finance!