Founder - FPAexperts.com
Curious, entrepreneurial and innovative finance leader, with the ability to communicate from big picture to small detail. With over 20 + years of finance experience, he has led critical business and financial planning, forecasting, and complex decision support analysis initiatives for companies of all sizes. Ken does this by moving ideas from concept to execution through the people, process, and technology that business today.
• FP&A and CFO Solutions
• Solution Strategies & Roadmaps
• Business Process Optimization
• M&A Transaction & Integration Support
• Risk Analysis & Financial Modelling
I am a frequent speaker and writer for various financial publications including the Argyle Group, CFO Dive, and CFO.com, among other media outlets.
Articles from this Contributor
- 5 Indicators That Your Company Needs A Finance Transformation - Finance FTEs Per Set $ Of Revenue (Part 5 Of 5)
- 5 Indicators Your Company Needs A Finance Transformation - Monthly Financial Close Cycle Time (Part 4 Of 5)
- 5 Indicators Your Company Needs A Finance Transformation – Annual Budget Cycle Times (Part 3 Of 5)
- 5 Indicators That Your Company Needs A Finance Transformation – Financial Forecast Cycle Time (Part 2 Of 5)
- 5 Indicators That Your Company Needs A Finance Transformation – Growth Of Finance Function Expenses Exceeds Revenue Growth (Part 1 Of 5)
- 5 Financial Indicators Your Company May Need A Finance Transformation
- The Overlooked Skill For FP&A Professionals