Chief Risk & Compliance Policy Writer, Risk Smart, Inc.
John Thackeray is the founder and CEO of Risk Smart Inc. Risk Smart Inc. helps firms control their risks by developing their risk/compliance narrative through policy, program and procedural writing. Over his long career, he has held many risk positions, including CRO posts where he interacted and engaged with US and European regulators. John is a frequent contributor, thought leader and speaker on risk industry insights. His risk engagements have included published risk articles and white papers for the Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP), the Risk Management Association (RMA), the Professional Risk Management International Association (PRMIA), the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) and the Association of Certified Anti Money laundering Specialists (ACAMS).He frequently contributes articles on his risk insights to the Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG).
Articles from this Contributor
- Fraud Risk Management
- The 3 Signals of Effective Risk Management Documentation
- Operational Resilience Management
- 5 Considerations for Your Third-Party Risk Management Program
- Reputational Risk
- 9 Documentation Elements of a Model Risk Program
- 7 Key Elements of Effective Enterprise Risk Management