Jesper Hybholt Sorensen
Co-Founder, Finance Analytics Institute
Jesper Hybholt Sorensen is a Finance Executive who is leading global finance teams for multi-billion-dollar businesses. He has a proven track record of advancing the analytics agenda by utilizing advanced analytics to influence business leaders to make data driven decisions.
Mr. Sorensen is the co-founder of the Finance Analytics Institute (www.fainstitute.com), an educational platform bringing Books, Articles, Research, Benchmarking and its Analytics Academy to help Finance explore data in a new way to discover insight and foresight to unlock endless potential.
Mr. Sorensen is currently at Oracle and has also been with DuPont & IBM. He holds several advisory positions including advisory board member for Aurora Predictions and analytics expert for the International Institute of Analytics.
He holds a Masters Degree in Economics and Management from the University of Aarhus, Denmark. He is a certified Six Sigma Green Belt, and is certified in Risk Management and Strategic Decision Making from Stanford University.
Articles from this Contributor
- Visualization vs. Analytics Part II – Visualization Tools
- Visualization vs. Analytics Part I – Overview and Background
- From Average to World Class – Assessing the Journey towards World Class Finance Part IV
- From Average to World Class – The start button, Mindset Part III
- From Average to World Class – Roadmap to Analytics Culture Part II
- From Average to World Class – Next Generation Finance Part I