Prasad is a professionally qualified Chartered Accountant with a BSc Business Administration and over 15 years of diverse experience in B2B & B2C businesses across numerous industries and geographies. He is currently working as a finance manager. He has also taken upon himself to learn about concepts and terms commonly used but infrequently understood in our profession.
Prasad allows CFO.University to share his work with our global finance community under his column “Learning Financial Concepts from the Excerpts of Others”. Prasad researches various financial concepts of interest to the CFO and summarizes these concepts for our consumption in an easy to understand fashion. Learning filled pieces that take minutes, not hours to get through.
You can find Prasad’s full collection excerpts here Learning Through PN
Articles from this Contributor
- What is the difference between CAPM and WACC?
- What is meaning of a bell curve in a performance appraisal?
- What is Optimal Capital Structure?
- What Is the Difference Between WACC and IRR?
- Little’s Law (LL)
- Jevons Paradox (JP)
- What Are Unit Economics and Why Are They Important?