Chief Customer Officer at PARIS Technologies, Inc.
Paul has worked in a variety of strategy, analytics, corporate, and entrepreneurial roles. He has a broad background, is an excellent communicator, has directed complex efforts, and enjoys bridging the gap between business and technical communities. He adds value in many aspects of running a business/operation.
Seasoned business leader:
- Career Focus | Most of my career has focused on aligning people on strategic priorities
- Complex Challenges | Expert at bringing order to chaos and driving managed change
- Compliments | Business background is complimented by a deep background in technology
- Company exposure | Startup to Enterprise
- Aligning Stakeholders | Skilled at interfacing at all levels of the organization
- Subject Matter Expertise | Subject matter expert in Business Intelligence and Planning
- driven sales and strategy in various entrepreneurial ventures
- worked with Accenture in delivery and deal shaping
- built/sold FirstQuarter (an entrepreneurial startup)
- served as CIO for Right Management Consultants and Strategic Distribution
- worked in various leadership capacities for Cognos, Microsoft, and Du Pont
- performed extensive research on the US Stock Market and built a real-time trading system
Articles from this Contributor
- Can we really “Stop using Excel”?
- ERPs and Budgeting—What the Excel?!
- The Importance of Planning and Forecasting in Business Intelligence