Gustavo Porporato Daher
Corporate Financial Consultant & Professor / former CFO
- Freelance Consultant on business administration and digitalization of the Finance function (SME and corporations).
- Finance and Accounting professor and Speaker at international events; writing a PhD thesis on Outsourcing, BPO and Shared Service Centres.
- Experience on maritime shipping and logistics matters
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with more than 20 years of international executive experience.
Board member of companies in the Logistics / Shipping / Port Terminal / Trucking activities.
Managerial experience in the Industrial and Manufacturing sectors.
Excellent results Transforming the Finance Function through leadership in Outsourcing and Offshoring, managing local & remote Teams and helping people through the process of change.
Articles from this Contributor
- The CFO and Sustainable Finance Part IV
- The CFO and Sustainable Finance Part III
- The CFO and Sustainable Finance Part II
- The CFO and Sustainable Finance Part I