Partner at Aldrich CPAs + Advisors
Erik joined Aldrich (Formerly AKT) in 2004 and has spent all of his career focused on providing assurance audits, reviews and compilations to a variety of companies in the Agricultural industry. Erik has worked with many small to mid-sized companies on improving internal controls and process to improve security and efficiency.
Erik is the niche leader for Agribusiness at Aldrich. As a niche leader he has taken special interest in learning and teaching leadership skills to financial professionals.
- Financial Beginnings, Teacher
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives, Director
- Corban University Graduate (Formerly Western Baptist College)
Articles from this Contributor
- Is Your Competitive Philosophy Building or Killing Your Culture?
- Is Your Competitive Philosophy Building or Killing Your Culture? (Video & Podcast)