Contributed by John Cochran
President - Executive Forum
John Cochran, President of Executive Forum, has helped thousands of people in the Pacific Northwest build the skills needed to function as successful leaders at every leadership stage, from the frontline to the C-suite. As a CEO, corporate director and entrepreneur at several start-ups, John has personally experienced the issues and challenges facing companies today. His decades in business management convinced him of the key role leadership development plays in building and leading successful organizations.
Working in a variety of business sectors, John honed his own leadership skills as he led companies through mergers and successfully addressed productivity challenges in both domestic and international settings. John is an active participant in the community, supporting local development organizations and lending his leadership and team-building skills to his church and to youth athletic programs.
Articles from this Contributor
- Turning Strategy into Action: The Logical Framework
- Avoiding Festive Season Culture Clashes
- Strategies for Building Accountability
- How to Create a Collaborative Culture
- Most Leadership Training Doesn’t Work. Why Not?
- The High Impact Potential of Informal Influence
- Four Things Successful Leaders Have in Common