KRM Business Solutions
Innovative and responsible financial leadership is critical to any successful business. Whether the goal is to grow exponentially or achieve stable profitability, this core function needs to be handled with intelligence, skill, and unwavering commitment. Steve has honed his ability to drive change, improve profitability, and ensure long-term financial health for businesses.
He founded KRM Business Solutions in 2004 to assist Pacific Northwest companies in developing the knowledge, processes, systems, and tools they need for success.
Steve began his professional career with Cargill and moved into leadership roles, including the Senior Financial Officer of Cargill’s Global Energy business. In 1999 he became the Chief Financial Officer of ConAgra Malt, a global leader in the malt industry.
An Augsburg University, Minneapolis, graduate, Steve was awarded a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Chicago. He is active in the community, as Executive Director of the Southwest Washington Executive Manufacturer’s Forum and Tandem Ride Coordinator for the Washington State School for the Blind.
Steve and his wife Pat live in Vancouver, Washington. They have 3 children.
Articles from this Contributor
- Finance: The Foundation of All Economies
- Why Failure Isn’t About Losing
- CFOs – What Language Do You Teach In?
- How to Make a Difference With the 3 Languages of Finance
- Human Resource Department Return on Investment Model
- Why Give More than We Take?
- A Great Lesson for CFOs from the Sporting World
- Welcome to CFO.University
- Are You Missing a Finance Department? You are Not Alone
- Finance: The Foundation of All Economies (Video & Podcast)