Sales and Customer Success
Nancy Wu has spent most of her career working in, consulting for, and auditing various accounting departments’ financial close process for public and private organizations ($200 Million to $4 Billion).
Her published work around leveraging user behavior to design internal controls is archived in the Cornell University Library. Ms. Wu is also the author of a whitepaper that discusses management standards around balance sheet reconciliation process. She is the subject matter expert on an award-winning webinar program that draws hundreds of signups each month on topics ranging from internal controls over financial reporting, to month-end close infrastructure, to Finance tone at the top.
Ms. Wu currently leads sales and customer success for SkyStem, a technology company that offers month-end close and reconciliation automation for mid-market companies in banking, healthcare, retail and various other industries.
Articles from this Contributor
- Perfecting the Close Part III - The Three Steps to Creating the Closing Checklist
- Perfecting the Close Part I - Introduction to the Formal Closing Checklist
- Perfecting the Close Part II - How to Overcome Barriers to Creating an Effective Closing Checklist
- Should We Expect More From the Close?
- Happily Ever After - Achieving a Fairy Tale Month-End Close